Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:42 pm by Sakurai

» Closing Up, Late Night Visitor [Open]
Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:48 pm by -gene-

I Hate Children (Zect)

:: The Old :: Old Threads

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Hate Children (Zect)

Post  Mikaru on Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 pm

It was the night of the orphanage's play. Guilt snuck into the theater and set the first few ropes on fire. All the children were on stage as he watched the fire get bigger and bigger backstage. He slipped from the building and hid in the shadows. Laughing like a maniac he watched as the theater began to turn into a giant fireball from Hell. The screams of death and the smell of burning flesh were music to his ears. He chuckled as he walked away from the theater after it was a huge pile of ash and bones.

Mikaru or Guilt as was his whore name, walked down the street. He growled as the cold wind whipped his long brown hair into his face. suddenly, he felt strong arms around his waist. looking behind him he was faced with a werewolf. The werewolf cackled and threw him into an alley. "you killed my brother..prepare to pay with your body!!", Guilt screamed as the wolf thrust into him mercilessly. He cried out in pain as his face was smashed in, he could not fight back as this werewolf was ten thousand times stronger than the brother he'd killed. After he was left a bloody smear on the ground, body broken and destroyed, the werewolf leaped away, staring and laughing.

Last edited by Mikaru on Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Mikaru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Hate Children (Zect)

Post  Zect Miyawaki on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:19 pm

Blood red eyes glared at the beast as he moved his hands before himself. The insides of the beast would tear and rip in half from the inside out and then his two sections would melt away in a acid goo. He turned to Mika and sighed seeing him in that display.
Zect Miyawaki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikaru on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:22 pm

Mikaru coughed up black blood as he opened the one eye that was not swollen shut. Looking up at the other, he smiled as best he could, the pain wracking his entire being. His whole body felt like it had been run through a meat grinder. He could not move and he could barely lift his head. He tried to speak, but all that came out was a waterfall of blood. He swallowed it and tried again, "Zee-cktt..", a feirce bought of coughing came after he gurgled this, his vocal cords had been all but torn out of his throat. Both of his legs had been chewed to pieces and would take months to heal, his arms were mangled and twisted into bloody ribbons.

In the distance a werewolf's howl could be heard, followed by others, soon more and more. Eventually the Werewolves were running down the street toward them, a pack of 20. They were going to finish the job and eat Mikaru if they could get their paws on him. Mikaru tried to move, but small ghostly hands pinned down his broken form. They were the souls of all the children he'd killed! he snarled inside his mind, I hate kids....
Mikaru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top