Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Out of Place But Wanting Company [Open]
Leaving The Asylum [Open] EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:58 am by Aki

» Sakito The Runaway Slut
Leaving The Asylum [Open] EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:58 pm by Sakurai

» Mary Magdalan Pity Girl Asylum Escapee Taken Up Refuge in the Brothel
Leaving The Asylum [Open] EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:35 pm by Sakurai

» Mitsuhiko Asylum Escapee
Leaving The Asylum [Open] EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:35 pm by Sakurai

» Tora WereTiger/Vampire Lord
Leaving The Asylum [Open] EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:18 pm by Sakurai

» After Work Drinks [Open]
Leaving The Asylum [Open] EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:10 pm by Hirosuke

» Leaving The Asylum [Open]
Leaving The Asylum [Open] EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:00 pm by Asanao

» Asagi, The Half-Vampire Lord in Upper Class England
Leaving The Asylum [Open] EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:42 pm by Sakurai

» Closing Up, Late Night Visitor [Open]
Leaving The Asylum [Open] EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:48 pm by -gene-

Leaving The Asylum [Open]

Go down

Leaving The Asylum [Open] Empty Leaving The Asylum [Open]

Post  Asanao Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:00 pm

Asanao sighed softly as he locked up his office, pale white-blue eyes having that look of sadness in them that seemed to always be there. He slid his keys into his jacket pocket and walked through the hall. He gave a forced smile to the other doctors and nurses he passed that bid him a good night and finally when he exited The Asylum, he breathed in the fresh air. It was a long walk to his home but he wanted to stretch his legs, breathe in the air, see the sights just like he always did.

He set off, crossing the street, the large gray building looming up behind him that he was leaving. Inside were cases that he had yet to solve. Poor people locked away for observation for symptoms that may or may not be real. He wasn't quite sure what to do with most of them. And again he had to deal with the family of one Sana trying to get him to admit her for observation and treatment but he could not do anything, his hands were tied. Her symptoms did not meet any criteria he was aware of. He had a visit from them at least once a week, sometimes more than that. They were always outraged their daughter found a way to sneak out. He shook his head, solemn as he walked along heading towards his home. What was he to do? Lock a girl away for something that may or may not be real? Her parents truly believed she needed help.

He had enough on his plate, enough cases to worry about without creating another one. Head was bowed as he walked, deep in thought. It was how he often was, thinking on everything and nothing. This time he wasn't quite aware and he ended up running straight into an innocent bystander. He looked up as they collided and he quickly reached out, catching them before they fell. He looked startled and the other person looked just as startled.

"My apologies," He murmured, brows furrowed. "I was not watching where I was going or seeing anything. I was lost in my mind," He said, a leather briefcase hanging from one hand. "I hope I did not startle you too badly," He said, his voice soft and calm.
Asanao
Asanao

Back to top Go down