Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Out of Place But Wanting Company [Open]
Mitsuhiko Asylum Escapee  EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:58 am by Aki

» Sakito The Runaway Slut
Mitsuhiko Asylum Escapee  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:58 pm by Sakurai

» Mary Magdalan Pity Girl Asylum Escapee Taken Up Refuge in the Brothel
Mitsuhiko Asylum Escapee  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:35 pm by Sakurai

» Mitsuhiko Asylum Escapee
Mitsuhiko Asylum Escapee  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:35 pm by Sakurai

» Tora WereTiger/Vampire Lord
Mitsuhiko Asylum Escapee  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:18 pm by Sakurai

» After Work Drinks [Open]
Mitsuhiko Asylum Escapee  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:10 pm by Hirosuke

» Leaving The Asylum [Open]
Mitsuhiko Asylum Escapee  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:00 pm by Asanao

» Asagi, The Half-Vampire Lord in Upper Class England
Mitsuhiko Asylum Escapee  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:42 pm by Sakurai

» Closing Up, Late Night Visitor [Open]
Mitsuhiko Asylum Escapee  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:48 pm by -gene-

Mitsuhiko Asylum Escapee

2 posters

Go down

Mitsuhiko Asylum Escapee  Empty Mitsuhiko Asylum Escapee

Post  Mitsuhiko Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Mun Information

Name: October, Toby, B, Bella
Messenger/Email: check first apps
Anything Else?: Mitsuhiko is... special.

Muse Information

Name: Mitsuhiko
Band they're from/if they're an actor, etc: Like Absolute Myself
Mitsuhiko Asylum Escapee  O0240032010196322099
Mitsuhiko Asylum Escapee  O0240032010197142689
Mitsuhiko Asylum Escapee  O0240040010172727153
Mitsuhiko Asylum Escapee  O0240040010296842213
Mitsuhiko Asylum Escapee  O0240040010309492359
Job/Occupation: Mitsuhiko is an Asylum escapee. He fills his free time playing with dead bodies and splitting spines, killing.
Personality: Mitsuhiko was given up by his parents and put in The Asylum at the estimated age of 13. He was adopted from the orphanage and his parents didn't even know his real age. He was given up because his parents noticed something wrong with him beginning with the stray cats showing up dead around their home. One day they caught Mitsuhiko in the action of killing one of the small animals and they decided it was enough. Mitsuhiko plays games. He's a game player. He likes to play mind games. He loves to play mind games because it's his specialty. He can get into your mind and find all sorts of stuff. He is good at reading people and thus can get into their minds. He holds power of the every day logical human. He's bad news. When you see him coming he usually brings blood and death with him. He loves to surgically incise people, look around, collect body parts. He tricked his way to less protective part of The Asylum which led to him escaping. He has escaped and he plans to never go back. He outsmarted the doctors and he is enjoying his freedom.
A Little History/Background: Mitsuhiko was really born to an angel mother and a father demon that had coupled and birthed him. He turned up at the orphanage because his parents left him on earth to fend for himself, knowing that both angels and demons would not accept him. Mitsuhiko has no idea of his origins but he has guessed that he's more than human. He doesn't know exactly what he is but he knows he has powers that humans don't possess.
Show Me What You Can Do! A Sample Post!: Mitsuhiko knew that they would be looking for him so he stuck to the dirtiest parts of the city. He decided to stay in the lower class part of England so he could be free without anyone interfering. He smirked to himself as he watched the people mill about. He was almost invisible here there were so many people. He liked that. He wanted to be left alone and he was never going back to The Asylum. They couldn't keep him there, they couldn't control him. He knew he could control them. He was powerful and they didn't know exactly how deep his powers ran but he didn't either. He didn't have a clue of whom his real parents were, didn't have a clue what made him.

"Well you're pretty," Mitsuhiko looked up and over his shoulder and found a dirty, large Englishman looking him over. Mitsuhiko smirked and rolled his eyes.

"Get lost, buddy. You don't know who you're fucking with," He muttered, shifting to face the man. "And I'm not fucking pretty. You should choose your words wisely when dealing with strangers on the streets," He said, brow arching. The man took his chin in his hand to look at his face and Mitsuhiko snarled, snapping his hand away from his face and twisting it up behind the man's back, shoving him face first into the wall. "You will not touch me. You don't deserve to touch me," He snarled, teeth bared. "You're lucky I don't just gut you right now," He whispered darkly.

"Look, I'm not looking for trouble," The man was now frightened. There was blood dripping down his face from where his head hit the stone wall. Mitsuhiko let go of him.

"Now get fucking lost before I change my mind on letting you live," He growled, cold ice eyes flickering over the man before he turned back to watching the people. Now, whom was he going to steal from? Stealing was how he made his money. He smirked as he found an upper class woman walking through the streets and he got on her tail. Perfect prey.

Anything that should be noted specifically about your Muse: His powers can get out of control without his knowledge. His blood lust he doesn't know where it comes from but he knows he has a strong blood lust. He always feels more powerful after killing and ingesting flesh and blood. He keeps keepsakes from his victims.
Mitsuhiko
Mitsuhiko

Back to top Go down

Mitsuhiko Asylum Escapee  Empty Re: Mitsuhiko Asylum Escapee

Post  Sakurai Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:35 pm

Mitsuhiko Asylum Escapee  MyBannerMaker_Banner
Sakurai
Sakurai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum