Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Out of Place But Wanting Company [Open]
Deliver me - (Open) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:58 am by Aki

» Sakito The Runaway Slut
Deliver me - (Open) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:58 pm by Sakurai

» Mary Magdalan Pity Girl Asylum Escapee Taken Up Refuge in the Brothel
Deliver me - (Open) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:35 pm by Sakurai

» Mitsuhiko Asylum Escapee
Deliver me - (Open) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:35 pm by Sakurai

» Tora WereTiger/Vampire Lord
Deliver me - (Open) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:18 pm by Sakurai

» After Work Drinks [Open]
Deliver me - (Open) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:10 pm by Hirosuke

» Leaving The Asylum [Open]
Deliver me - (Open) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:00 pm by Asanao

» Asagi, The Half-Vampire Lord in Upper Class England
Deliver me - (Open) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:42 pm by Sakurai

» Closing Up, Late Night Visitor [Open]
Deliver me - (Open) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:48 pm by -gene-

Deliver me - (Open)

2 posters

:: The Old :: Old Threads

Go down

Deliver me - (Open) Empty Deliver me - (Open)

Post  Dion Valamere Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:30 pm

“My, that was such a lovely service Rupert! I could just feel that Luther was such a dashing man… I really do love the meals here.”

The elderly woman with a bright smile looked at her nephew. The red haired man sighed as he looked at his Aunt and was starting to wander if she only came to the funeral just to make sure Luther was dead. The old woman moved around her nephew and then shed a single tear as she made her way to Rupert’s wife and held her close as she cried.

Dion just moved from the pew and stood as the service was over. He himself had been the doctor for Luther Cain Hemmings. The old man had been very bitter in his last days and so much more during it. He was not liked by many. But he had been a rich old fool and because of that all the fakes and pretend lovers were here with so many children and grandchildren all in hopes of getting a slice of the old man’s fortune. Dion himself wanted nothing at all. He just wanted to leave the funeral and just go home for the day and rest. But no matter how much he tried to leave someone always called him back. However the old woman looked at the man and then waved him over with a hand cloth in hand. Her large black hat with matching veil pulled back as she held a happy yet fake smile as she walked over to the Doctor.

“Oh Dear! Mister Valamere’! Mister Valamere’! Come here sweet heart! I wanted to thank you for taking care of Rupurts father in his very special last days… Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you dear…”

Her gloved hands were firm but old and frail looking. Her salt and pepper colored hair pinned eleghantly in a bun as her dress trailed the floor while she hooked her arm with his.

“…Thank you Madame Hemmings… I am sure there is no need for that. Please… I want to just go h-“

“Oh nonsesnse! Please stay a while… You know… all these people here, they are just here for the money you know? Luther was not the best of men you see… And He had a fortune… But I do believe he is going to give it all to that young girl he was seeing. But you did not hear that from me…”

In fact he did not want to hear it at all. The blank expression on his face just made him roll his eyes mentally. But soon he walked past the refreshments table and snagged a drink to carry with him. This was the only down side to being a Doctor, sometimes you had to come to these things. In his case he had no choice. His eyes of bright gray seemed to dull slightly as he felt and swore he felt someone or something watching him. The entire time he was here all he could think of was he was being followed. Which on made Dion more aware he wanted to come home.
Dion Valamere
Dion Valamere

Back to top Go down

Deliver me - (Open) Empty Re: Deliver me - (Open)

Post  Sana Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:29 pm

Deliver me - (Open) Main.php?g2_view=core

Sana had done it again, given her family the slip, sneaked out of the room that had become her prison. Today she was to meet a Lord such and such from some other prosperous family. She had no idea and she paid no mind. She didn't care. To say she hadn't been dressed in the most perfect of dresses and corset was an understatement. She was careful not to get the beautiful clothing dirty. She was a restless and thoughtless girl, yes, but she was always careful not to soil her clothing in any way. She was much too proud of the beautiful clothing to let it get dirty.

Usually she would wander to the lower class part of the city, look for trouble, find it and enjoy it but today she had been on her way when she had run across a funeral procession and had seen a very handsome gentleman as part of it. Her pretty brows furrowed and she had decided to follow him, see where he was going and what he was doing and what part he played in the funeral procession. She bit her rose painted bottom lip, eying him from where she stood outside of the church doors. She was like a young girl spying on something exciting she couldn't look away from. She couldn't quite help herself. He was distinguished looking and so very handsome her eyes were stuck and glued to him. He looked as if he didn't want to be there at the funeral, looked as if he was ready to leave and yet she still wondered what part he played in it all. She wandered inside the church, hiding around the people and making her way around to get better visual of him.

As she wandered, she accidentally bumped into someone and turned to apologize, curtsying politely with a soft "Excuse me" and when she turned she found herself practically face to face with him by the refreshments table. She blinked, eyes wide and owlish, breath caught and tight corset feeling tighter by her sharp inhale. Oh, he was handsome. So incredibly handsome.

"Hi," She managed to get out, a soft blush creeping over her pale cheeks. "How do you do?" She asked politely, bowing her head.
Sana
Sana

Back to top Go down

Post  Dion Valamere Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:26 pm

“My name is Engrid by the way dear. Mrs. Hemmings is too formal darling!”

“Why yes, thank you Engrid.”

Dion was going bonkers with boredom. He did not know what else to do. In fact all he wanted to do was just sleep. Go home bathe, eat and then rest. It was bad enough Luther had passed while under his care. But it was even worse he was here with so many people. He did not know what to do now. He had attended the service. But now he was now more than ready to leave. But as he sipped his drink he felt Engrid stroke the back of his hand with a charming smile for an old woman. Still in her prime within her eyes. But her heart was still so full of itself.

“You know dear, I have a young delicate niece… She is quite alluring for you young men! I am sure that you would- OHHH!”

Before the old woman could finish her speech, Dion’s drink splashed Engrid on her face and chest, thanks to the tiny woman that had bumped into him all of a sudden. Dion looked wide eyed at the old woman and then apologized and then gathered a few towels to help her. But he then turned around himself and watched the small woman. He was to say the most speechless at her beauty. He had never in his life seen a woman of such exotic features. He then nodded to Sana unsure what to think nor say to her. But slowly he bowed to her and he moved a hand to adjust his thin silver circular frames on his face. His form behind in half as he saw her.

“Good afternoon Madame… I am Dion Von Valamere’… it is a pleasure to meet you… Are you here for the service?”

All of a sudden it was not so bad to be here anymore. He totally and surely ignored Engrid and her words as he stared at Sana. He was not even sure where she came from. But he was sure she was not a member of this family that was surely easy to see. But where had she come from? And why had he not seen her before? Surely on his way in here he would have seen her… Maybe he was so busy listening to the eulogy he did not notice?
Dion Valamere
Dion Valamere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sana Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:36 pm

A blush was on Sana's cheeks, subtle and light but there, dusting her pale skin with a rose color. "I did not mean to cause such a... I apologize for causing you to spill your drink over the elder woman," She said softly, her hands held in front of her. Her smile was dazzling and she couldn't help but be pulled by the handsome man she was now facing. The man she had followed into this very church, interrupting the after funeral chatter with her presence. Surely she did not know whom had died or for what reason or why this man was here, attending such a bland service but she wanted to find out anything she could. She fought the urge to bite her lower lip, her mother's words coming into her head about how unattractive it was to do such a thing. Instead she held her head higher and was pleased she could smile again.

"Dion Von Valamere," She said softly, pronouncing his name perfectly with a roll of tongue. "I am Sana," She said, ignoring the formalities that came with her name. She often did, preferring instead to come across as just another woman, though from upper class society but still just another woman. "Oh, the service," She looked around and the blush darkened in its pink hue. "I'm afraid I'm not," She said quietly, her eyes flickering away for a moment. "Ah, I'm bashful. I saw you during the procession, sir," She said, looking down, long sooty lash brushing her pale cheek before dazzling eyes looked back up at him. "I was intrigued so I followed," She added, her blush darkening even more. She was a bold woman, for sure, but it still did not keep her from being the slightest bit bashful of her appearance here and the reasons why she was there.

"Forgive me for interrupting. I was trying ... not be found out," She said, a small bashful laugh escaping her as she brushed her hair away from her face. "But such is a life. Our wishes are often not granted," She offered in explanation. "I was just so taken in by such a handsome man I have never seen before, Sir Dion Von Valamere," She said, her boldness coming back. "It was hard not to follow nor look away," She offered another dazzling smile, her hazel eyes twinkling brightly.
Sana
Sana

Back to top Go down

Post  Dion Valamere Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Dion nodded to the woman and so she was not part of the family? Then why was she here at all? He was not sure what it was about her but there was something wrong with her. As if she was hiding something. Something important. But he could not figure it out for the life of him. So instead he just moved to make sure Madame Engrid was alright. The old woman making a face at such boldness from a woman of such a high class. And then Engrid turned her nose up and then walked off. She did not want to even be in her presence. Although the young lady had indeed apologized she was not sure what was going to come of this now.

He then waved good bye to the old woman and offered his arm to Sana. He was not amazed at how she had got him out of there. But more so he could leave now because she had stopped the old woman’s banter. As he walked with ease he moved to hook her arm in his and he did not pay mind to her compliments. Many of the English people seemed to take a liking to him for some odd reason. And yet he paid no mind to that at all. In fact he did not care what she thought of his appearance. He was interested in more easy going things. So which lead to his current conversation with the young lady. His free hand moving to push his glasses up the bridge of his nose a final time in that moment.

“…So, where is it you come from my Lady? Does your family miss you? I am sure your husband may…”

It was a nice way to pry in her business without actually doing so. He was not a very nosy person. But more so he wanted to get to know her. His accent was trying to be held back as much as he could but he could not. It was just one of the many things he hated. When at home or when he even wrote prescriptions some times, he wrote it in German which made many people confused. It took much time and many years to try and make him spell correctly in English, but now even though he had been here so long and even in America he was still learning.
Dion Valamere
Dion Valamere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sana Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:40 pm

Sana could tell the older woman did not approve of her and that she did not mind in the very least. She fought the urge to smirk at the woman's display of unappreciative actions to her own apology and as she turned her nose up Sana could not fight the urge to smirk anymore. She was used to other women hating her. It came with the territory of being such a beautiful and exotic woman of such high class background. She did not mind, in fact she relished in it. Any day she could get another woman in a sour mood because of her was a good day. It meant she was doing something right and so she turned her attention fully to the man she had just met, her real interest lying there. She took his arm, walking with him, smiling as she did so.

"Ah, my family locks me in my room. It has become my prison cell. I have my own secret of escaping and as for a husband," She laughed softly. "My parents only wish but I do not approve of any of the men they think fit for me," She explained simply, shrugging one bare shoulder. "It is not my interest to be part of an arranged marriage. I would like to choose whom it is I marry, though such a thing isn't normal for women in these days," She said with a little laugh. "I do think I am a woman not of this century. I believe I am a different woman, not a woman of this age. My family wishes to marry me off as soon as they can. My sister, a year younger than myself, is already married," She explained, looking over at the man she walked with. "What can I say?" She murmured softly, shrugging her shoulder again.

"I'm not an easily controlled woman. I have a mind of my own. Most men of my stature do not appreciate a woman who thinks and acts for herself but there are some men who do enjoy it," She smiled and looked up at him. "Which kind of man are you?" She asked softly, brow arching. "I'm dying to know," She laughed softly, covering her mouth politely with a pretty hand.
Sana
Sana

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down