Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Out of Place But Wanting Company [Open]
Satoshi The Great, Your Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer Upper Class EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:58 am by Aki

» Sakito The Runaway Slut
Satoshi The Great, Your Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer Upper Class EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:58 pm by Sakurai

» Mary Magdalan Pity Girl Asylum Escapee Taken Up Refuge in the Brothel
Satoshi The Great, Your Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer Upper Class EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:35 pm by Sakurai

» Mitsuhiko Asylum Escapee
Satoshi The Great, Your Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer Upper Class EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:35 pm by Sakurai

» Tora WereTiger/Vampire Lord
Satoshi The Great, Your Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer Upper Class EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:18 pm by Sakurai

» After Work Drinks [Open]
Satoshi The Great, Your Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer Upper Class EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:10 pm by Hirosuke

» Leaving The Asylum [Open]
Satoshi The Great, Your Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer Upper Class EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:00 pm by Asanao

» Asagi, The Half-Vampire Lord in Upper Class England
Satoshi The Great, Your Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer Upper Class EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:42 pm by Sakurai

» Closing Up, Late Night Visitor [Open]
Satoshi The Great, Your Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer Upper Class EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:48 pm by -gene-

Satoshi The Great, Your Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer Upper Class

2 posters

Go down

Satoshi The Great, Your Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer Upper Class Empty Satoshi The Great, Your Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer Upper Class

Post  Satoshi Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:03 pm

Mun Information

Name: B, Bella, October, Toby
Messenger/Email: Check other Apps
Anything Else?: I uh... have no excuse for this one. He is what he is.

Muse Information

Name: Satoshi
Band they're from/if they're an actor, etc: Girugamesh
Images: Satoshi The Great, Your Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer Upper Class Safr
Satoshi The Great, Your Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer Upper Class Head
Satoshi The Great, Your Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer Upper Class Satoshiallevil
Satoshi The Great, Your Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer Upper Class Girugamesh_Satoshi_Vo
Satoshi The Great, Your Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer Upper Class Girugamesh_Satoshi_05
Job/Occupation: He's part of the upper class with a deadly secret. He was part of The Asylum for a period of time before he tricked them into thinking he was healed, better. Now he lives a double life. By day he is a well respected Lord and by night he haunts and kills on the streets. His M.O. has changed. He's been known to ingest human flesh, has a fascination with dead bodies and loves the cemetery and is a serial killer.
Personality: Satoshi lives a detached life. He is often the object of ridicule since he is such an elder Lord with no children, no wife. He prefers the life of solitude. He knows the real part of himself, the part that can't help but to love flesh, eating it, taking advantage of it, fucking it, digging it up, saving it, killing, he knows that this side of him would not be loved by anyone. He believes no one could overlook that part of him that plays such a huge role in who he is. He lives respectfully during the day, a high Lord, with great respect but at night he lets the real him come out and play. He hides from The Asylum, his days there only making him that much more insane, out of his mind. He prefers to observe rather than be observed. He is powerful, dangerous and victimizes very easily. The true nature of him is a beast. So detachment, he feels, is the best life to live for a man like himself. Though men like him have been known to fall in love, he has no faith in his heart and feels he has not one to love with. He is always ready to be proven wrong, though.
A Little History/Background: Satoshi's father is whom introduced him to the life he lives. At an early age, Sakurai's father was teaching him surgical studies so Satoshi would know what spots were weakest, what areas delivered the best meat on a human body and what areas were fatal. Satoshi's father even demonstrated when Satoshi was 16 on his own mother, so he witnessed his father brutally murdering his mother. It was days before his father was captured and put away in The Asylum for good for observation and studies. Since then, Satoshi had become the Lord of their estate and had quite fulfilled his father's wishes for him. He now lives the life he lives because it is what he knows.
Show Me What You Can Do! A Sample Post!: Satoshi looked out the windows of the estate, peering outside to the busyness on the streets, eying to see if anyone was watching the home. Satisfied he was alone, he turned and went down into the basement where his latest prey was tied down to a surgical slab. He circled around them, his odd eyes watching them, feeding on the fear on their face and in their eyes. It made him feel hungry for more.

"Do you know what this is for?" He asked, his voice even and quiet, solid as stone, as he raised up a specialized scalpel. "It is for me to find and slice off the best parts of you, the best parts of you for meat. You shall be my dinner," He said, smiling slightly as the person tied down began to frantically struggle, shouts muffled by the ball gag in their mouth. "I hope you have quite a tolerance for pain because you're going to be feeling much of it," He said, walking closer and surveying the nude body before him.

"I'm going to play with you until you can handle not one instant more of it. I'm going to play with you until you die. You'll live through it all and I'll watch the life drain from your eyes, your face, and then I won't be done. Your corpse, your perfect, beautiful, pale corpse will be mine," He chuckled, a smirk coming across his lips. "I'll do whatever I please to your body before releasing you from these bonds and letting the Yard find you, chuck you up to some other deranged killer because all they know about me is that I'm cured," He said then paused, looking from the scalpel to his victim. "Do you think I'm cured?" He asked, curiosity in his voice but a smirk on his lips, knowing full well the answer to his own question.

"Didn't think so," He sighed, leaning down and making the first incision.

Anything that should be noted specifically about your Muse: He tends to have a weakness for oddities. Odd ones, like himself. He understands the oddballs of society better than he understands the righteous ones. He has a little weakness for those deemed Wayward, like himself.
Satoshi
Satoshi

Back to top Go down

Satoshi The Great, Your Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer Upper Class Empty Re: Satoshi The Great, Your Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer Upper Class

Post  Sakurai Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:16 pm

Satoshi The Great, Your Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer Upper Class Cooltext553337960
Sakurai
Sakurai
Admin

Back to top Go down